The EVO LINK ECU fits inside the original factory enclosure
No alteration to factory wiring required
Installation is quick and easy
Available for Evo’s 1-3, 4-8 & 9!
- Quick install and low cost – No time consuming wiring to deal with. Just plug your EVOLink ECU into your factory enclosure and you are ready to start tuning with our PCLink software.
- Advanced processing power – With the same processor as the top of the line G4+ Xtreme, the Link G4+ Plug-In ECU has advanced tuning capabilities, producing more power and better performance.
- Easily to expand – The Plug-in ECU plugs directly into your factory loom, but that doesn’t mean you are stuck with only factory features. You can reconfigure input and output functions or add more with an XS connector available from Link.
- Built-in MAP Sensor – Includes Integrated 4 Bar MAP Sensor
Other Features Include:
- Up to 6D fuel and ignition mapping
- Precision closed loop cam control (four cam, independent control)
- Sequential fuel delivery
- Anti-Lag, Launch Control, Rolling Anti-Lag, No Lift Shift
- OEM idle hardware supported
- 5D boost control with three switchable tables
- CAN port
- QuickTune – automated fuel tuning
- USB tuning cable included
- Gear compensations for spark, boost and fuel
- Sync and crank sensors can be a combination of Hall effect, variable reluctance or optical
- Boost control referenced to gear, speed or throttle position
- Up to 32Mbit internal logging memory
- Staged injection
- Knock with “windowing”